Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Our family has lots to be grateful for this year! mostly good family and friends, we love them all and enjoy spending as much time with them as we can!

Happy November birthdays to Rick, Mike, Corbin, and Cutie Pie Adrie! (3 of the 4 share Nov.22 as their special day)

I never gave a birthday shout out to my hubby Rick, I love him to death, and I'm reminded every day just how lucky I am to have him! Rick asked Ellie how old she thought he was , she answered 64. Nice guess, but not for another few years!

This wasn't a contest but lets be honest ours rocks!






2 comments:

Heather S. said...

64--that is hilarious.

I was noticing on our ward bulletin that there are a ton of birthdays on November 22, 23, 24. 9 months from Valentine's, that's what it is.

Melinda Lindahl said...

How do you guys get your gingerbread houses to look that good? How do you have time to know where the candy will go before the icing dries? It is still a mystery to me! I am so in love with your Christmas tree, too!