Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cruise!

For Christmas this year Rick surprised me with a cruise to Mexico. It started out with just the two of us, after dinner one night we talked our friends Jill and Corey into going along.
I don't have time to write about all the fun things we did, so enjoy the pictures! Just know that we had so much fun, ate way too much food, danced our little hearts out, visited a tequila factory, snorkeled for the first time ( apparently I have no idea what a jelly fish looks like!) whale watching, celebrated Jill's 30th birthday! and for the last time I am not from Mexico, and I don't speak Spanish, but I wish I did.














7 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Ah, this looks like so much fun! I'm so happy you guys went. I wish we'd done excursions and such, next time I'm sure! I'm in love with your formal dress, it looks darling on you.

Jodi Leishman said...

Looks like a great trip. Maybe we'll have to go on one. :)

Lisa Harris said...

I'm so glad you that you were able to go back to your native homeland.
Your trip looked like a blast.You look great Lace! I think I will be in Utah around the 26th of June. Will you be there??

Rowbury Family said...

I'm totally jealous..Looks like you had tons of fun!!!

Becca Brown said...

What a great trip. I'm glad you were able to go without kids, too. Thanks for sharing your pictures. You look great!

Natalie said...

You look so skinny! I love your black dress! You always look so cute even at pump class!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

There is nothing like cruising. We went on a cruise in April too. In the last six years we haven't made it 1 year without going. Your pics are super cute.