Thursday, March 13, 2008

Swim, Bike, Run

About a month ago my friend Sandy and I signed up for the TriUtah Women of Steel Triathlon! We thought this was a good first time triathlon to do because it's a pool swim, no way would I swim in Utah lake! Maybe this is why I've been so lazy about blogging, I spend most mornings at Golds Gym. I have to say we have two of the best supporters, Ellie and Andrew. Just about every morning on our way Ellie asks me if today is the race, It makes me smile, they have been great troopers, only 11 weeks to go!

7 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Way to go Lace. My friend does a bunch of those sprint tri's. Great way to try everything. Good luck and when is your race?

Anonymous said...

That's so cool you're doing this. I've always considered trying one, but then I freak out just thinking of all the preparation. Good luck in training, you'll do great!

Joanna said...

Wow, Lacey! I'm impressed! I didn't know you were a runner/biker/swimmer! Keep working hard...and share any tips you have for us wanna-be's!

Kathy said...

All I can say is - you are gonna rock and have so much fun. I can't wait to be there cheering you and Sandy on during the race! I just wish I could be out there with you guys.

Mindy said...

Good luck Lacey! You're inspiring me!! I hope I have that kind of motivation sometime in my future!

Hillary said...

Lacey-- Way to Go! I am proud of you and Sandy. That sounds like something I would aspire to do. Good Luck!

Beesley Family said...

Wow, Lacey way to go!! Now the biking shorts conversation is starting to make sense! I knew you were looking pretty fit!! You'll have to let me know how it goes---where is it at?---we could come cheer the two of you on!