Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Coke

So the other day I mentioned one thing I love about this time of year are all the traditions. Well, one thing Rick loves, and looks forward to every year is that Coke turns into Christmas Coke. He prefers the glass bottles, (he thinks it tastes different) but the other day I couldn't find any so we got the Christmas cans. He decided that after being in the freezing garage it wasn't cold enough, so he put it in the freezer, (just for a minute.) Ha Ha, well he forgot and needless to say this is what I found the next day. He's lucky I love him so much.



5 comments:

Allie said...

Nice. I love coke slurpees and that is what that looks like.

kecia said...

wow! that does not look fun to clean up!

Becca Brown said...

Great science project for the kids! =)

Lisa Harris said...

I love it..
My mother would agree about the glass bottles. I miss you Lace!

Anonymous said...

I hate cleaning out our fridge let alone cleaning up messes like that! I could see Peter doing something like that.