Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Saturday Morning Breakfast

Many of you know that we go to Rick's mom and dad's house every Saturday morning we can for Breakfast, This tradition has been going on for about 10 years I think, well they were out of town last Saturday so Rick thought he would make us pancakes at home. The girls put in their orders, Ellie wanted a person, Andrew wanted Mickey Mouse, someone said an ice cream cone. then Ellie said how about a balloon with a string, sounds fine until you look at the final product. Rick and I were laughing so hard the kids were a little confused, I don't think we'll try a balloon again but hey they loved the pancakes!

6 comments:

Allie said...

This is hilarious! I think Chris and I would have wet our pants!---Allison

kecia said...

NICE! what a pancake artist you are Rick!

Maury said...

Very funny!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I just about died when I saw that last picture before reading the description. That is hilarious!

Amy Y said...

OK, I also looked before I read and was about to fall off my chair laughing. That is too funny!

Unknown said...

what's so funny about a balloon?