Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Babies

I dropped Tysen off at the BYU football game Saturday afternoon before we left to go out of town for a week and jokingly said call if you have those babies. She laughed and said "don't worry I won't have them before you get back." That night, in our hotel room in Primm Nevada at 1:00 am I got a phone call from Chris saying they were at the hospital and they were getting Tysen ready to have the babies. I missed it! I was so sad, and not only that but we were going to be gone the whole week! weighing in at 5'6 and 5'7 we are excited to welcome Griffin Ty and Crew Christopher to the world. They are both doing great, spending a few weeks in the NICU growing before they can come home. Way to go Tysen, I can't believe the two of them were both in your tummy!


Griffin on the left and Crew on the right

They love the bath. I got to help the other night, it was so cute! They put them in the bath with their blankets on so they'll maintain their body temps.



3 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Such cute babies. I always wanted twins.

How fun!

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Hi Lacey,
Did you guys go to Disneyland? My friend said she ran into someone we knew and who she described sounded like you guys? It was exciting so see your sister's twins. How early were they? I still think it's so surreal that that will be me in about 5 months. I'll have to talk to your sister! Have her take notes for me!
Hope you guys are well!
Lisa

Amy Y said...

Wow! Tell Tysen congratulations. They are so cute and so big for twins. That's great.