Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Eaten Alive

So Ellie and Andrew both woke up today with some type of bug bites. Since they share a bed together that's the only place I can think that they got them. Ellie looked like a chipmunk and Andrew looked like he'd been in some sort of tussle, so needless to say we've spent the day cleaning bedding and vacuuming the mattress. I told Ellie something in your bed must have been eating on you in the night, her response was "that's freaking me out" lets hope the bugs had enough last night!




5 comments:

kecia said...

that would freak me out too Ellie! How weird!

Jodi Leishman said...

Poor little chipmunk kids. You should take them to Disneyland for a week or so to help them get their mind off their itching.

Kris said...

That is weird. I wouldn't be sleeping in that bed anytime soon, but don't tell them that. Hopefully they are better now.

Kris said...

That is weird. I wouldn't be sleeping in that bed anytime soon, but don't tell them that. Hopefully they are better now.

Beesley Family said...

What a bummer! Did you ever figure out what it was??? Oh ya changed our blog site to:
beesleybumble.blogspot.com

I figure it's easier for everyone!