Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ellie and Andrew

For those of you who have been in my house you'll understand what I'm talking about. We have small bed rooms and Two kids in each so with Andrew needing to be in a big bed I didn't have room for Two beds so I decided to just let him and Ellie share, I know i might be crazy but we'll see. So last night when I went to check on them this is how I found them, all snuggled up together, later when I went back in she had her arm around him. I thought it was cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who's the 3rd one?

kecia said...

how cute! well it looks like it is working out.

Maury said...

so cute... my boys love to sleep together, too. It works out well budget-wise and space-wise for us, too!

Missy said...

Really, so super adorable! In our next house I'm going to put Caden and Katie in the same room too.