Sunday, July 8, 2007

Europe 2007

This summer we had the amazing opportunity to go to Europe with Ricks brother and his wife. I took so many pictures it was hard to decide which ones to share, here is a list of some of the fun things we did and saw. The Tower of London, Big Ben, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Wicked, The Crown Jewels, Open air bus tour, The Louvre, Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe, Disneyland Paris, Versailles, The Champs, Mus'ee De Orsay & the Eiffel Tower.

These cute little red phone booths were all over London

The Tower of London tour was one of our favorites, we met a funny local by the name of Clint who told us all kinds of silly facts about the Royal family and the exact meaning of the word
"Codswallop"



Big Ben



We were able to get tickets to the musical Wicked, it was great!





I fell in love with the SMART CAR! I wanted to put it in my pocket and take it home, word on the street is that they'll be in the states soon, I have to have one.


This is rick enjoying his English Eclair



Eiffel Tower



Rick decided not no climb the 668 stairs with us to the top of the Eiffel Tower, he thought reading Harry Potter would be more fun.




Notre Dame was Awesome! we were at the top when the bells started to ring, we didn't see Quasimodo, but he sure has a nice set up!

This is one of the Gargoyles from Notre Dame.

The Chateau of Versailles


Some say you can spend days at the Louvre, Two hours was plenty of time for us! One thing we did enjoy was a Davinci Code Tour Jodi found on line, we hit the main things like the Mona Lisa and the inverted Pyramids.

The Arc De Triomphe




6 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Wow, that looks like a fun trip!! I wish I was there......

kecia said...

your trip looks really fun! I am glad to see you have joined the blog world!

Jodi Leishman said...

Your page looks awesome!
Jodi

Joanna said...

Way to go on starting a blog! And your trip looks like tons of fun. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Unknown said...

Lacey!
I love your blog! Kinda jealous of the sweet trip :-) Those pics are awesome! That inspires me to do more with my life than just stress out all the time :-) Love you tons!
Missy

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your family is darling! I'm so jealous of your London trip..looks like you had a blast!